This page presents the main LIMSI's experimental platforms, together with some of the resources produced by the lab (corpora and software).
LIMSI owns various experimental platforms with dedicated rooms. The main ones are the followings:
- EVE (Evolutive Virtual Environment): large and reconfigurable immersive Virtual Environment
- IROOM (Intelligent room): support infrastructure for research in ambient intelligence
- EMIA (Expérience MoCap Immersive Audio): room for motion capture, display on a large screen, and sound rendering
- Acoustic rooms: sound capture
- WiCoPaCo : corpus of natural rewritings extracted from the revision history of Wikipedia
- WebAnnotator: Firefox add-on for webpages annotation